The Netgear Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot Pro is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon X55 Mobile Platform, and is the first hotspot of its kind to be made exclusively available on AT&T’s nationwide 5G network and the latest WiFi 6 connection.
Available from the 18th September, the Netgear Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot Pro is perfect for those looking to access 5G speeds on the go, whilst also being able to connect devices via WiFi 6.
“The combination of AT&T 5G technology and the NETGEAR Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot Pro gives AT&T customers fast speeds, low-latency and improved bandwidth for all of their WiFi needs,” said David Christopher, executive vice president and general manager at AT&T Mobility. “The 5G addition is innovative in a hotspot and much needed during a time when many of our customers continue to work and learn from home.”
Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot Pro
The Netgear Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot Pro will be available from AT&T for $509.99, or $17-per-month over a 30 month period via a 0% APR instalments plan.
“We are delighted to team with AT&T, to release their next generation 5G hotspot,” said said Patrick Lo, chairman and chief executive officer at Netgear. “The NETGEAR Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot Pro combines the best of WiFi and mobile technologies - WiFi 6 and 5G, to keep you always connected at home and on the go via the AT&T 5G network. This new mobile hotspot with WiFi 6 provides robust WiFi connectivity to the increasing number of mobile devices and computers simultaneously with the best mobile internet speeds available over 5G.”
The Netgear Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot Pro offers the following features:
- Share your connection with up to 32 WiFi devices such as smartphones, tablets.
- In addition to AT&T’s nationwide 5G network, this device can also access AT&T 5G+ in parts of 35 cities across the country.
- Tap into the latest WiFi 6 technology that will power fast surfing, downloading, and streaming.
- Set up your device and manage your usage with ease from the Netgear Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot Pro’s touchscreen.
- Take advantage of the long-lasting, powerful 5,040 mAh rechargeable battery. It also operates without battery when connected via the quick charge power adapter.
For more information on AT&T 5G, visit att.com/5G, and be aware that the device requires a compatible plan for 5G and 5G+ connections. For coverage details visit att.com/5Gforyou.
- Discover the best 5G networks in the UK and US
- Get your hands on the hottest 5G phones
- Millimeter wave: the secret sauce behind 5G
- The complete guide to 5G security
- We reveal the latest 5G use cases
- Discover the truth behind 5G dangers
- 5G towers: everything you need to know